Tuesday 14 June 2011

So... it's been a while. I like to keep my blogs rare and interesting. well, interesting is a matter of perception.
Recently V and I have been having a bit of a Blockbuster fest. This being said it must be one of our most hated stores. We love films so we keep going back.
If any of you have been in our living room you will have seen on the top shelf of the bookcase by the TV is full of TV boxsets. We love TV series. Blockbusters is the place. We are currently watching the 3rd series of Heros. This led to an interesting conversation.
which power would you have if you could? 
I kind of made a bit of a cop out. I said I would have Peter Petrellis'. So totally have all of them. I'm sure that would say something about my personality but whatever. V said she wanted to have the power to heal or the power to run really fast. But what power would you have? I mean the sky is the limit. There are so many different ones. They haven't as yet made an invisible man or someone who can change size, most of the super heros have been made though. even Shiresh became spiderman for a while. There are plenty of people who can fly, shape shift etc etc. 
I think that's why I want the ability to gain any powers other people have without doing a Silar and cutting their brains out. That leads me onto another thing... what's with Silar becoming good? I don't know if Heros has taken it one step too far. It was really good in the first series. The second series I'm assuming came out around the same time as the writers strike in the states because it like so many other series is mega short.
This series is maybe a little bit... stretched. they have played around with saving the world so many times by jumping forwards and backwards it's all getting a bit silly. But we'll continue to watch and lets see if it picks up. :)
On another note, V and I joined a gym. I'm feeling that. combined with climbing earlier today. I'm a wee bit stiff. But I'm sure I'll write more about that another time.
Well I hope you all are powerful and enjoying TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment